Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
What is the Central Labor Council?
We are more than 20,000 working families in Nashville & Middle TN, represented by more than 40 affiliated local unions and community organizations. We are united for dignity, respect, and fairness on the job and in our community. Join with us because together we're much stronger than we are alone!
WORKERS AND FANS DEMAND FAIR STANDARDS FOLLOWING 2026 WORLD CUP SITE SELECTION16 Jun, 2022
For Immediate Release: March 16, 2022
AFL-CIO president Liz Shuler on the future of America's labor movement19 Apr, 2022
Liz Shuler is the first woman ever elected president of the AFL-CIO.
She took over a time when the world of work has been turned upside down.
Union organizing is happening in some unexpected places, and sometimes in ways that disrupt the traditional union playbook.
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Take Action: Support Delta Flight Attendants Fighting for a Union! -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Francisco Tostado -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: California Labor Federation Secures Top Priority with Signing of Farmworker Organizing Bill -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Anthony Neira -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Support AFM’s Campaign for American Music Fairness Act -